Dr. MANASI IYER (née JOSHI)
Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) (IN), Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (C.O.M.T)(AUS),
Certificate in Dance Movement Psychotherapy (DMP) (CoE, UK)
Hi, I am Dr.Manasi Iyer, the founder of Rejoice In Motion, which is a Health & Wellness initiative. I am a qualified Physiotherapist, Orthopaedic Manual Therapist & Dance Movement Therapist with over 7 years of work experience.
In the field of physiotherapy, I’ve been involved in women’s health, orthopedic & manual therapy practice & consultations, conducted workshops & seminars for corporate companies & worked with major hospitals & clinics in Mumbai & Pune.
I am currently based in Singapore and conducts in-person & online Dance Movement Therapy Workshops for Singapore & global participants, respectively.
For my work in the area of Dance Movement Therapy, in Singapore & beyond, I have been awarded the ‘Outstanding Therapist Award’ (Runner up) by the Centre Of Excellence (UK) which is a huge international body and is recognized worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with more than half a million community of learners having gained vital skills & qualifications.
I am passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives through my work. My background and work experience as a physiotherapist provides me with an edge and an in-depth knowledge about movement. The added certification as a Dance Movement Psychotherapist aids me to create overall holistic wellness sessions and programs catering to a variety of population and age-groups.
My mission is to enable people to lead a holistically better life by helping them deal with their physical, mental & emotional issues. I constantly strive to add value to my programs, sessions and consultations so that people have actual tools with them to help them in times of need. I believe in empowering individuals to heal themselves and provide them guidance to do so.
- Till date, conducted over 90 (and counting) Sessions of Dance Movement Therapy in Singapore & globally with more than 230 (and counting) people benefitting from Dance Movement Therapy.
- Partnered & conducted Dance Movement Therapy sessions for prominent organisations like Ministry Of Education, Singapore, AWWA Foundation, H.O.P.E Alliance, Global Cultural Alliance, TRCL & Proactive For Her, Babes Teen Pregnancy Crisis Ltd & more.
- Conducted Corporate Physiotherapy Camps for Fortune
500 Companies in Mumbai (Mumbai & Navi Mumbai 2017)
- Conducted Talk on Ergonomic Wellness at Today’s
Workplace for Senior Employees at YES Bank
Headquarters (YES Bank Headquarters, Mumbai 2017)
- Conducted Exercise Session for Women with PCOS at
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
(NIRRH, Mumbai 2016)
- Conducted a Talk on importance of Physiotherapy for
Women & it’s significance pre & post-delivery. (Cloud 9 Hospital,
- Worked intensively for women’s health and conducted Lamaze classes for Pregnant Women in their 3rd Trimester. Managed & treated women post-delivery. (Cloud 9 Hospital, Mumbai2016)