Manasi’s mission is to enable people to lead a holistically better life by helping them deal with their physical, mental & emotional issues. She constantly strives to add value to her programs, sessions and consultations so that people have actual tools with them to help them in times of need. She believes in empowering individuals to heal themselves and provide them guidance to do so.
Manasi’s vision is to be able to contribute in creating a stress-free & healthy society where individuals no longer shy away from self-introspection & know the significance of optimal physical, mental & emotional health & understand how dance & movement can benefit them when used in the right way.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Dr. MANASI IYER (PT)
Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) (IN), Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (C.O.M.T)(AUS),
Certificate in Dance Movement Psychotherapy (DMP) (CoE, UK)
Dr.Manasi Iyer, the founder of Rejoice In Motion, which is a Health & Wellness initiative, is a qualified Physiotherapist, Orthopaedic Manual Therapist & Dance Movement Therapist with over 7 years of work experience.
In the field of physiotherapy, she has been involved in women’s health, orthopedic & manual therapy practice & consultations, conducted workshops & seminars for corporate companies & worked with major hospitals & clinics in Mumbai & Pune.
She is currently based in Singapore and conducts in-person & online Dance Movement Therapy Workshops for Singapore & global participants, respectively.
For her work in the area of Dance Movement Therapy, in Singapore & beyond, she has been awarded the ‘Outstanding Therapist Award’ (Runner up) by the Centre Of Excellence (UK) which is a huge international body and is recognized worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with more than half a million community of learners having gained vital skills & qualifications.
She is passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives through her work. Her background and work experience as a physiotherapist provides her with an edge and an in-depth knowledge about movement. Her added certification as a Dance Movement Psychotherapist aids her to create overall holistic wellness sessions and programs catering to a variety of population and age-groups.
- Till date, conducted over 90 (and counting) Sessions of Dance Movement Therapy in Singapore & globally with more than 230 (and counting) people benefitting from Dance Movement Therapy.
- Partnered & conducted Dance Movement Therapy sessions for prominent organisations like Ministry Of Education, Singapore, AWWA Foundation, H.O.P.E Alliance, Global Cultural Alliance, TRCL & Proactive For Her, Babes Teen Pregnancy Crisis Ltd & more.
- Conducted Corporate Physiotherapy Camps for Fortune
500 Companies in Mumbai (Mumbai & Navi Mumbai 2017)
- Conducted Talk on Ergonomic Wellness at Today’s
Workplace for Senior Employees at YES Bank
Headquarters (YES Bank Headquarters, Mumbai 2017)
- Conducted Exercise Session for Women with PCOS at
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
(NIRRH, Mumbai 2016)
- Conducted a Talk on importance of Physiotherapy for
Women & it’s significance pre & post-delivery. (Cloud 9 Hospital,
- Worked intensively for women’s health and conducted Lamaze classes for Pregnant Women in their 3rd Trimester. Managed & treated women post-delivery. (Cloud 9 Hospital, Mumbai2016)